Phenolic paper laminated sheet bakelite insulation
|Payment Type:||T/T,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,CIP|
|Delivery Time:||5 Days|
|Packaging:||Export carton pallet|
|Productivity:||50000 pcs per day|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certificate:||SGS RoHS Reach ISO9001|
Model No.: HONYBakelite
HONY®High voltage insulating orange yellow 3-50mm phenolic resin bakelite plate Imported bakelite, joint venture bakelite Overview: The joint venture bakelite is a bakelite produced by a domestic joint venture. The bakelite is also called bakelite and phenolic laminated paperboard. It is made of high-quality bleached wooden building paper and cotton linter paper as reinforcements, and made of phenolic resin made from high-purity, fully synthetic petrochemical raw materials as a resin binder, with good electrical properties at room temperature , Good machining performance, can be used in variable frequency oil.
Product features: good mechanical strength, anti-static, intermediate electrical insulation, non-absorbent, non-conductive, high temperature resistance
Scope of application: mechanical transmission parts, precision mechanical parts, water-resistant parts, electronic and electrical parts, etc.
Application field: The product is suitable for insulating structural parts in motors and electrical equipment with high mechanical performance requirements, and can be used in Transformer oil. With good mechanical strength, it is suitable for drilling backing plates, power distribution boxes, jig boards, mold splints, high and low voltage wiring boxes, packaging machines, combs, etc. in PCB industry. Suitable for motors, mechanical molds, PCBs, ICT fixtures. Forming machine, drilling machine, table polishing pad.
Color: black, red, etc.
Specification: Plate: thickness × width × length 3-100mm×1000mm×2000mm
Bar: Diameter×Length 8-100mm×1000mm
We are confidents to provide with CUSTOMIZED high quality bakelite products by our professional manufacturing team, manufacturing lines and experienced CNC router operators who have been engaged in this industry for more than 10 years.
HONY®Bakelite Properties Data Sheet
|Flexural strength at perpendicular lamination||MPa||≥120|
|Dielectric stength at perpendicular lamination(Transformer oil at 90℃)||KV/mm||≥15.80|
|Breakdown voltage at parallel lamination (Transformer oil at 90℃）||KV||≥35|
|Proof tracking index(PTI)||-||≥100|
1. Q: Can you give me a discount price?
A: It is depending on the volume. The larger the volume is, the more discount you can enjoy.
2. Q: Why is your price a bit higher than other Chinese suppliers?
A: To meet the requirement of different customers and areas, our factory manufactures various kinds of quality for each item at a wide range of prices. We can offer the products of different quality levels depending on customers'target price.
3. Q: How can I get a sample?
A: Normally small samples (sizes not larger than 150*150mm) can be sent free of charge and customers just need to bear a little shipping charge, or you can provide your DHL,FEDEX,TNT,UPS courier account number to us. For bigger sizes, it depends.
4. Q: How can you guarantee the quality of mass production is same with the sample sent to me before?
A: Our warehouse staff will leave another same sample in our company, with your company name marked on it, which our production will be based on
5. Q: How can you deal with quality issues that customers feedback after receiving the goods?
A: We will follow below steps to solve the quality issues the may occur.
1) Customers take photos of unqualified goods and then our sales staff will send them to Engineering Department to verify.
2) If the issue is confirmed, our sales staff will explain the root cause and take corrective actions in coming orders.
3) Finally, we will negotiate with our customers to make some compensation.
6. Q: What is the lead time of production?
A: 3-15 working days starting from the receiving date of the deposit.
7. Q: What is the manner of packing?
A: All goods are packed in a sustainable manner(Standard Export Package).
1) Sheets and rolls: All sheets and rolls are carefully packed with protective PE film, plastic wrap, corner support, and iron strips etc. to ensure the safety of long-distance transportation. Rolls will be in protective PE Bubble Bag additionally.
2)Rods: Rods are normally packed in tailored wooden cartons.
Hony Engineering Plastics Co.,Ltd.
HONY Engineering Plastics Co., Ltd is a national high-technology enterprise integrating R&D, production and sell a wide range of engineering plastics in semi-finished format such as sheets, plates , rods, tubes, flat bars, profiles and finishing machining right through to precise machined parts. Value added services include: Saw Cutting, Laser Cutting & Etching, Routing, Welding, Drilling, Bending, Forming, Polishing, Gluing, Injection Molding & CNC Milling. Since its inception, the company has been adhering to the philosophy of technical service customers, and has assembled a professional technical team with more than ten years of experience in precision processing of plastic semi-finished products and plastics, dedicated to aerospace, medical equipment, semiconductor industry, communications, mechanical equipment manufacturing, hardware and electrical appliances, the ship industry, mining machinery, petrochemical machinery and many other industries. To provide customers with one-stop service, the links include pre-sale material selection, integrated sales processing solutions, and after-sales tracking products.
Its registered brand is HONY,HONYPRO,HONYPLAS,HONYESD,HONYFLUO. We always adhere to the principle of "low cost, high quality" to provide customers with customized solutions for engineering plastics, and to serve customers with high-quality products and technologies. Welcome to contact us, HONY will serve you wholeheartedly.
HONY Workshop have 2 axis, 3 axis, 4 axis, 5 axis with HAAZ machining center and SWISS machining center.
- Company Name: Hony Engineering Plastics Co.,Ltd.
- Representative: ZOU SHU YA
- Product/Service: Plastics Sheet , Plastics Rod , CNC Plastic Machined Parts , CNC Metal Machined Parts , Plastics Injection Molding , Antistatic Material
- Capital (Million US $): 200万
- Year Established: 2008
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 38
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: 3rd Floor,Building 9,Wu Shi Gang Industry Zone,Dalang street,Longhua District,Shenzhen,Guangdong province,China
- Contact Person: Ms. Tina
- Tel: +86-755-21045157
Premium Related Products